Ofsted Inspection November, 2013
"Pupils’ excellent behaviour in lessons and around the school means the school is a happy and welcoming place."
"The promotion of the pupils’ spiritual, moral, social and cultural development runs through the fabric of school life. "
"Pupils are strongly committed to learning...They continually challenge themselves to improve."
"...increasingly teaching is of an outstanding quality"
"Teachers use inventive methods to catch pupils’ attention and stimulate their imaginations. "
"Pupils remain focused and engaged because teachers make lessons so interesting that there is hardly a moment in which their concentration can wander. "
"...pupils receive a high level of challenge in lessons and through additional programmes..."
"...determined leadership and ...relentless focus on securing better teaching. "
"...strong and effective governing body... "
- 100% agreed that their child enjoyed being a pupil at Knebworth School
- 98% felt their child was making progress
- 98% agreed that teaching was good
- 98% agreed their child was kept safe at the school
- 97% agreed that the school is led and managed effectively